- @mattlabs recorded Ohan Oda's presentation of Goblin XNA.
- @wonderchook also recorded a vide of a Goblin XNA marble game
- @comogard live blogged AR DevCamp which includes a video by Sean White
- Noah Zerkin brought a Nomad Unit for show and tell
- A video of the PyGoWave demonstration by Patrick Schneider.
The event would not have been possible without @TOPPLabs providing their penthouse and Ashley DeVries' assistance with the event planning. My co-conspirators Tish Shute and Ori Inbar assisted with planning and getting the word out. Kate Chapman created the logo. AR DevCamp was the brainchild of Mike Liebhold and Anselm Hook provided encouragement (and the wiki) to organizers of the other DevCamps. Finally, thanks to all the attendees who brought their energy, enthusiasm and ideas.
AR DevCamp NYC is just the beginning. Two projects presented at DevCamp, ARWave and The Big ARNY, are building on the inertia of the event. ARWave is a project to provide and open, distributed, and universally accessible platform for augmented reality built on the Google Wave Federation Protocol. The Big ARNY is an Augmented Reality game for New York, a follow up meeting is scheduled for January 15, 2010. In addition, Ori Inbar has started an AR New York Meetup. Augmented Reality is starting off with a bang in 2010.